VA Mortgage Loan Programs
Backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs, for eligible military members and veterans, offering favorable terms including no down payment requirement.
VA Mortgage Loan Highlights
- No down payment: VA loans do not require a down payment, making it easier for eligible borrowers to become homeowners.
- No mortgage insurance: VA loans do not require mortgage insurance, which can save eligible borrowers hundreds of dollars per month compared to other loan types.
- Loan limits: VA loan limits vary based on the location and type of property, but are generally higher compared to FHA loans.
- Credit score: VA loans have a more flexible credit score requirement compared to conventional loans, with some lenders accepting scores as low as 620.
- Fixed or adjustable rate options: VA loans offer both fixed and adjustable rate options, allowing eligible borrowers to choose the best option for their financial situation and goals.
- Loan terms: VA loans are available with 15- or 30-year terms, although other options may be available.
- Streamlined underwriting: VA loans have a streamlined underwriting process, which allows for quicker and easier approval compared to conventional loans.
VA Loans for Veteran have amazing benefits including as low as 0% down payments and no mortgage insurance! If you are a veteran apply now to take advantage of some of the best loan programs available!
Apply via the form below to shop your loan to over 50 VA Approved Lenders & get the best rates possible!
USDA Loan Program Terms:
- Up to 100% LTV Purchase
- Up to 100% LTV Cash Out Refinance or Streamline
- Rehab & One Time Close Construction Available
- 600 Min FICO
- $50,000 Minimum Loan
- Property Must be in USDA Eligible Area
- 1-4 Units, Condos, PUDS & Manufactured Homes Eligible